Easiest Pork Mince Salad - whatever you've got!

If you have been following my posts, you may have noticed how fond I am of accidental meal success.
I'm here to share another of my "thrown together with whatever I had" meals with you.
Since it's Summertime here the idea of spending too much time in my sweatbox of a kitchen makes me literally sick to the stomach, this one will go on my list of light summer meals for good!


Pork mince salad
500g pork mince
2Tbs Hoisin Sauce
2tsp soy sauce
1tsp fish sauce
2tsp Thai satay seasoning (corriander would be quite nice if you don't have this)
1/4 cup water
Lettuce cups
Cucumber
Tomato
Red onion
+any salad ingredients you like!

*Lightly brown mince then add sauces and water stir  until well combined and cooked through.
*Plate up with your favourite salad ingredients.

Can be served warm or cold, great lunchbox alternative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full-time Parent Claims 'Sanity Day'.

Grocery Shopping on a Budget

Butterscotch Pudding - Self Saucing