YIAH Coconut White Chocolate Pistachio Muffins

This is one for my YIAH family.


I love the way the pistachio flavour really shines though in this recipe.
If you're looking to make this dairy free, I would use coconut oil instead of butter, Black Forest Dukkahs and either use a milk or dark Chocolate powder or skip it altogether.
If you use a different combo, I'd love you to tell me about it in the comments.



Coconut White Chocolate Pistachio Muffins
2 cups self raising flour
125g butter, chopped (you could easily substitute coconut oil if you prefer)
1 cup desiccated coconut
1 Tablespoons YIAH Rose White Chocolate Pistachio Dukkahs
1 Tablespoon YIAH White Chocolate powder
1/2 cup caster sugar
270mls coconut milk
1 egg

•Preheat oven to 200°C and lightly grease muffin pan.
•Rub butter into flour (or cheat like me and whack it in the food processor)
•Stir in remaining ingredients (again, you can just use the food processor)
•Spoon mixture evenly between 12 muffin holes.
•Bake for 20 minutes

*To make mini muffins, reduce cooking time to 15 minutes.
Perfect for little fingers or tastings.
**To make cake: Use 20 cm round cake pan.
Reduce oven temperature to 170°C and bake for 45 minutes.

Comments

  1. This recipe has me totally intrigued. Sounds like something I'd love.
    I also have to admit that I had to google "dakkahs".
    Oh, and I laughed at "whack it in the food processor". Sounds violent, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pardon my Aussie slang Karen, I promise this recipe is not violent at all.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Full-time Parent Claims 'Sanity Day'.

Grocery Shopping on a Budget

ANZAC Biscuits